AX8 Firmware Version 10.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ARES 2.00 for the Axe FX II doesn't have it already, pretty much it won't make it's way for the AX8, same for the JP2C, Triple Crown, the new Chorus/Flanger/Phaser/Pitch, etc... Again, if it ever happens.
You may be right ...but can’t see how a manipulation with a compressor in the power amp output section to provide simulated gain enhancement ...not be easily implemented in the AxeII and Axe8 🤞🏻

You may be right ...but can’t see how a manipulation with a compressor in the power amp output section to provide simulated gain enhancement ...not be easily implemented in the AxeII and Axe8 🤞🏻

What I meant is that FAS wants to keep those features exclusive to the Axe Fx III/FM3 line.

What I meant is that FAS wants to keep those features exclusive to the Axe Fx III/FM3 line.
Let’s go with “FAS “may” want to keep....” 😉

I don’t think Cliff will leave this hangin’....🤞🏻

It’s has been a “Cliff hanger...” for a while now ...

Pun intended 😁

Reactions: D20
You folks remind of the little puppy sitting in the window all day with the droopy eyes waiting for your master to return home.

I don't know Cliff all I know that he makes great guitar fx. I own one of his products which I like a lot. But calling him master? Seriously an ignorant comment let alone adding dead on the narrative

I don't know Cliff all I know that he makes great guitar fx. I own one of his products which I like a lot. But calling him master? Seriously an ignorant comment let alone adding dead on the narrative

My comment was just a joke :) FAS products are awesome. The community is very demanding. I am very demanding. Sorry for stressing about ARES for AX8.... my begging wont stop tho.

Here it comes again
The sun is warming up my face
One less night of ares dreams remains
My AX8 does not want to stop the race
And something inside tells me it should stay
But nothing yet will remove the haze
How can I know it would happen to get the stage
It might be something inside my head
That I should wait , at least when it gets aged
This beautiful black box has all I need yet
May it happen or not , this one is here to stay
Someone said that silence may mean many things