AX8 Firmware V1.01 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was worth a shot. I'm bored and was looking for something to do this weekend...

And I have FAS (Firmware Acquisition Syndrome) since selling my AxeII...

See you shouldn't have gotten rid of your AXE FX. The AX8 is still new, they aren't going to release betas on a brand new device that they don't know every nook and cranny yet. It's a work in progress. I bet in three years, it will be a different story.

Like I said before, I'm very happy that most folks are extremely happy with their AX8. An update would be awesome, but for me personally I wasn't expecting this to be an AXE-FX, with as many firmware updates. That is one of many reasons I'm keeping my AXE XL. I will upgrade both Devices as they go through their hardware revisions. I just hope they both don't come out at the same time.

I love, sharing this stuff with new folks. I have gotten more compliments from outsiders to my new AX8 pedalboard, and I'm more then happy to let them play it, so they can get excited and get their name on that list.

All I know is, Joe Rogers is Kicking Butt on this thing, Thanks Joe!!! You're making me a very happy guitarist.

While dialing in presets , hours fly by like minutes. I've actually worked hard enough on individual sounds thus far , to have a slight bit of fear of having wasted much of my time , if 2.01 happens to alter MY changes negatively. I'm obviously going to update ASAP , but I have to say , my AX8 is currently sounding DAMN good.

Just a note that Quantum 2.01 has been worked into the AX8. A "Release Candidate" firmware went to the beta team last night. A release is imminent.

I would like to report a problem. I think the forum is broken because I can only "LIKE" this post once. I'm pretty sure I should be able to like this post at least 5 or 10 times. :D

Sounds good Joe, I cannot deny that I am impatient, but I appreciate your efforts to get it right before release.

I just sent a second Release Candidate of Quantum 2.01 to the Beta team with a couple of adjustments. Dare I say it?..."SOON"!
00FINpC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom