AX8 expression pedal with foot switch

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Hello there,

I am thinking of buying an AX8 and wonder about one thing. Is there something like an expression pedal that also works as a foot switch to turn on effects? I use a Boss GT-10 and the built in expression pedal has a switch function. By strongly pressing the toe end of the pedal, one can activate an effect like wah wah. I am very used to that since I can activate wah wah and use it right away.

Thanks a lot and greetings, Stephan

Sure. Mission Makes the SP1. I just modded my EV1 and added a toe switch to it
Hi there....
i was wondering/hoping if you could help me set up my AX8 so that my Mission SP1 activate the wah i "hit" the toe switch and the use the Exp pedal to cotrol the Wah... ???

Hello there,

I am thinking of buying an AX8 and wonder about one thing. Is there something like an expression pedal that also works as a foot switch to turn on effects? I use a Boss GT-10 and the built in expression pedal has a switch function. By strongly pressing the toe end of the pedal, one can activate an effect like wah wah. I am very used to that since I can activate wah wah and use it right away.

Thanks a lot and greetings, Stephan
If you use the AutoEngage feature, you don't need a toe switch to engage a block. Just move the pedal.

Hi there....
i was wondering/hoping if you could help me set up my AX8 so that my Mission SP1 activate the wah i "hit" the toe switch and the use the Exp pedal to cotrol the Wah... ???
you have to do that using modifiers. One modifier to control the sweep assigned to the SP1 and one modifier linked to the bypass state assigned to the toe switch

you have to do that using modifiers. One modifier to control the sweep assigned to the SP1 and one modifier linked to the bypass state assigned to the toe switch
Hi brokenvail :) Thanks for the helping...
I now got sweep working :)
Could you guide me a bit more on how i get the (one modifier linked to the bypass state assigned to the toe switch)?

best wishes Michael

in edit you to to the bypass button and click on the { } to bring up the modified window. Assign an un used modifier to it. On Ax you have to go into the (i believe) global menu go to the exp ports and switch wha ever exp port you are using to latching then in I believe the midi tab you scroll down to the exp port# you used and assign the modifier you choose to that port

Back
Top Bottom