FS SOLD>>>>AX8 EXCELLENT+ Extra item $900

Stratman68

Axe-Master
$900. includes shipping Continental USA and paypal fee, etc. Reset to factory specs. Been here since the beginning and have sold each Fractal AXEFX as I kept upgrading-l sold ALL on this forum. I do not play out and the pict of the AX8 under my desk is where it has lived since I got it. Didn't get as much use as it should because I have had 3 major operations since getting this one.
I have plenty of picts and will post as many here as forum space allows. I have all the orig boxes, packing materials, etc. will ship fast. You can PM me for details and more picts. Has nice screen cover I bought from Glenn D. on this forum. The somewhat fuzzy pict Named AX8 home is me trying to illustrate where it has lived it's life.

****EXTRA's will include a Boss FS-5L or 5U Footswitch-Latched or momentary, barely used in box. your choice, used lightly in studio only.....Or some other misc objects I have laying around!

Attachments

• AX8 screen cover.JPG
    AX8 screen cover.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Under Desk.JPG
    Under Desk.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 118
  • AX8 Home.JPG
    AX8 Home.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 105
  • AX8 LeftsideJPG.jpg
    AX8 LeftsideJPG.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 101
  • AX8 rightside.JPG
    AX8 rightside.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 98
  • AX8 Packaging.JPG
    AX8 Packaging.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 97
  • AX8 Back.JPG
    AX8 Back.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
AX8 that has NEVER been moved from under desk in a\c house. A better deal you will not ind. IMHO, of course! :)

Everyone knows the AX8 is a seriously awesome piece of gear , but list for same price as the super exciting FM3 ?

Everyone knows the AX8 is a seriously awesome piece of gear , but list for same price as the super exciting FM3 ?
Your point is? Did you happen to post this on the folks that want $975+shipping, etc, etc. Buy an FM3, great piece of gear.

Oh I was just thinking listing $850-900 and not the exact same price as the FM3 waitlist price would help , just my 2c

Oh I was just thinking listing $850-900 and not the exact same price as the FM3 waitlist price would help , just my 2c
You're correct it probably would. But I''l just keep it. If we keep lowering the price of used fractal stuff the price will keep going down
I may go to $900 or I may keep it......We'll see. If someone PM'd me and offered $900 that might make up my mind. But that has not happened.
Mine, never having been mocved from under my studio desk and my record of selling excellent use fractal products should count for something. But hey...it is what it is.
Thank You for your input! :)

Good luck Frank, I have been trying to sell mine locally for 3 weeks now... Tough time for guitar gear but even more so on the AX8 due to the FM3 launches. Cheers!

Good luck Frank, I have been trying to sell mine locally for 3 weeks now... Tough time for guitar gear but even more so on the AX8 due to the FM3 launches. Cheers!
Thanks...Yeah definitely not good timing. I feel it's like money in the bank. Many folks look at the foot switches. Add an FC-6 to the FM3 and you're at $1,500. If I don't sell it that's OK too, tbh. Good Luck right back at you my friend!

Last edited:
its getting about time that fractal wont be supporting the AX8 to much longer. like the ultra. people try and sell their ultra for a high price just because it says fractal on it but people are smart enough to realize fractal don't support ultra any more.
And your point of posting that in MY FOR SALE THREAD is? Some folks are also smart enough to realize that this forum SUPPORTS the ULTRA TODAY and will TOMORROW..............

Back
Top Bottom