AX8 Edit Trackpad Problem Since Update

Recently updated to the latest version of AX8 edit.

I am on Mac, using an Apple trackpad.

Since the update, when I go to click a given item (amp, cab, reverb, etc) I usually just press two fingers on the pad, and the menu pops up for choosing a different module. The menu I stationary, so I can then pick whatever I want.

I am seeing now that when pressing two fingers, the menu just flashes and goes away, so I am unable to change anything.

Oddly, if I try this on a blank "square"...then menu appears normally and I can choose what I wish. Only happens on areas that already have a module.

Any ideas?

I'm on OS Mojave 10.14

Thanks
Tom

Not currently on a Mac, but I remember some chatter on the net about gestures being broken with several apps in Mojave.
Two finger tap is the same as "right click". To help narrow it down, you could try instead holding control and one finger tap which is also "right click."

Might get more traction in the axe-edit section. I'm sure a moderator will move this thread for you if they agree.

Thanks. No luck with the control key. Either way, once you let your finger up the menu appears for a millisecond then vanishes. Not good.
Thing is, it works everywhere else, including when I click on a blank module. Only modules with something in them are affected....

Back
Top Bottom