AX8-Edit tooltip

codedognz

Hi folks,

I'm new to the forum and Fractal products in general. I have a wee problem with AX8-Edit but could not find a forum specific to this software. I may have missed it of course. If that's the case please let me know where I can find it.

I am running Windows 10 and it seems the tooltips are broken. I am referring to the little bit of text when the mouse pointer hovers over various elements in the software. Things like long lists for Banks and Scenes are simply blank. Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Dany.

3XTT7l3.png

t30Ohzp.png

Last edited:
Hi Dany... I have this problem with the tooltips cut in half in my Axe Edit latest 3.14.3 with my Axe Fx II XL+... Do you fixed it or still waiting answers here?

I should've mentioned it here too. I filed a support case and received a reply from FAS. It's a known issue and they're hoping to fix it in a future release. No indication of ETA though...

I should've mentioned it here too. I filed a support case and received a reply from FAS. It's a known issue and they're hoping to fix it in a future release. No indication of ETA though...

Hi Dany, thanks for reply and your attention. That's all good ... it's a minimum bug but for me at the moment can help me a lot because I'm newbie with FAS. I will be waiting the next release.

Thanks a lot mate. :)

I can't reproduce the issue on either AX8-Edit or Axe-Edit III.

A quick fix for this is to run AxeEdit in "Windows 8" compatibility mode, it solves the issue. I'm wondering if it's not a scaling or graphics card issue? I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

A quick fix for this is to run AxeEdit in "Windows 8" compatibility mode, it solves the issue. I'm wondering if it's not a scaling or graphics card issue? I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

I agreed with you... I've already tried that compatibility with Windows 8 and it worked. Do you know if when I use that for Windows 8 can modify the quality of sound in Axe Fx II XL+ or just still the same quality? Thanks in advance...

I agreed with you... I've already tried that compatibility with Windows 8 and it worked. Do you know if when I use that for Windows 8 can modify the quality of sound in Axe Fx II XL+ or just still the same quality? Thanks in advance...
It won't change the way it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom