Wish AX8-EDIT - "Axe-Manage: Scenes"

geetarplayer

Experienced
It would be nice to go into a tool (like there is for Presets and Cabs) to manage the Scenes within the current Preset. This is a big deal, mostly, when I realize in my 5-scene preset I really want to add a Scene 1 and shift the others up to 2 thru 6. Drag and drop, copy, paste, etc.

Good idea. This would be much easier than having to copy and paste repeatedly to move scenes around.

Scenes don't have names/files associated with them so there's nothing that would help you visualize when scenes are moved. Once you move a scene it would become the new # x and it would appear to you like nothing had changed except for the scene settings of course. So in order to be able to tell which scene setting corresponds to which scene slot we would need scene names first which would have to be stored on the AX8.

Scenes don't have names/files associated with them so there's nothing that would help you visualize when scenes are moved. Once you move a scene it would become the new # x and it would appear to you like nothing had changed except for the scene settings of course. So in order to be able to tell which scene setting corresponds to which scene slot we would need scene names first which would have to be stored on the AX8.
Makes sense. Without names to keep track, doing a single transaction is all that makes sense. Something such as Right-click on a scene and choose "shift scenes right" would be good.

Back
Top Bottom