AX8-Edit 1.9.0

I have 2 issues with the Ax8 Edit 1.9 (Mac 10.12.6)
1.The right click that opens the block menu pops up and then immediately goes away.
2. when saving and naming a block, the cursor doesn't show up.
Anyone else?
Right clicking doesn’t work for me either. Haven’t checked the cursor-thing though...

Same thing happened to me , Had to go back to 1.8.7. But this is on my older Mac 32-bit .now I’m having problem with axe edit not keeping up with ax8 ,the grid will change but bank on axe edit doesn’t ,so you look at grid you think it went to another bank and preset ,but it didn’t and if you save ,you wipe out a preset on the last bank and preset you were on.

Same thing happened to me , Had to go back to 1.8.7. But this is on my older Mac 32-bit .now I’m having problem with axe edit not keeping up with ax8 ,the grid will change but bank on axe edit doesn’t ,so you look at grid you think it went to another bank and preset ,but it didn’t and if you save ,you wipe out a preset on the last bank and preset you were on.
Ok just fixed my problem ,I hit refresh after update and things are working well now

I have 2 issues with the Ax8 Edit 1.9 (Mac 10.12.6)
1.The right click that opens the block menu pops up and then immediately goes away.
2. when saving and naming a block, the cursor doesn't show up.
Anyone else?
Same 2 issues here! Hope we can get a fix. Right click is very annoying :(

It is the newest Version, and all I can do is a double click or „ Open“ the is no OPEN WITH possible

There’s a 1.9.1 update
security tab, open anyways may ask 3x's for permission
once for the downloaded file, once to open the dmg, then to install.
have security tab open it will show up there.
there were some issues with 1.9.0.

I updated to Catalina. I then d/loaded Axe8 Edit 1.9.1. When I try to open the app, I get the error in the attached photo. Any ideas? Thanks Fractal!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 5.47.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 5.47.33 PM.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom