AX8-Edit 1.8.5 Released

The installer is good enough to uninstall the previous version from my custom location yet STILL wants to install in a default location in C:

Terrible. Again.

Never ever install software in your Windows partition.

The installer is good enough to uninstall the previous version from my custom location yet STILL wants to install in a default location in C:

Terrible. Again.

Never ever install software in your Windows partition.

Wish my worst problem in life was a FREE software program.

there does seem to be a bug in this that does not display anything in the Axe-Change window when opened...someone else on another thread pointed it out and I have confirmed it...however the latest FracTool displays imports and converts correctly.

there does seem to be a bug in this that does not display anything in the Axe-Change window when opened...someone else on another thread pointed it out and I have confirmed it...however the latest FracTool displays imports and converts correctly.
Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 8.33.59 AM.png

Thanks guys!! I love how fast AxeEdit/AX8Edit is updated after a firmware release. Always very much appreciated....!

Anyone else getting a communication timeout when updating block definitions? On my iMac it will run through the first few block types and then time out. It gives the following error message:

AX8-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Param Definitions : get_param_info

I even reloaded both the firmware and AX8-Edit with the same result. I am stumped and would appreciate any suggestions anyone may have. I can use AX8 edit, but many of the drop down choices aren’t there.

Anyone else getting a communication timeout when updating block definitions? On my iMac it will run through the first few block types and then time out. It gives the following error message:

AX8-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query Param Definitions : get_param_info

I even reloaded both the firmware and AX8-Edit with the same result. I am stumped and would appreciate any suggestions anyone may have. I can use AX8 edit, but many of the drop down choices aren’t there.

Same thing happened to me yesterday that you are experiencing. I did EVERYTHING I could think of and research as a possible fix online. I spent hours on this and then ultimately just gave up and downloaded the new beta 9.01 software and installed that and got the new speaker comp that way.

Just be aware its beta testing and It's been a little glitchy and some weird things have happened with the new 9.01 software but I'm still in one piece (as well as the AX8) so its all good.

If you are ok with testing the new software it will work to get you the new speaker comp. Other than downloading the 9.01 beta I have no idea how else to go about.

Software that is useless without the quite expensive piece of hardware, but thanks for your input.
An inexpensive bumper clip is useless without an expensive car to put it in. There’s no need for it without the car. ;)

Back
Top Bottom