AX8-Edit 1.8.2 Released

Thought I'd post this here, but let me know if it belongs more in the wish list forum. Given that the AX8 and Axe are block compatible for supported blocks, I have my block library in a common directory on my Win10 PC. Unfortunately, AX8-Edit gives me an incompatible block error every time I start it because it sees the Axe blocks that the Ax8 doesn't support. Is there a way to turn off this error notification? If not, can it be made a preferences option?

Thanks
RR
This is a good idea!

Thought I'd post this here, but let me know if it belongs more in the wish list forum. Given that the AX8 and Axe are block compatible for supported blocks, I have my block library in a common directory on my Win10 PC. Unfortunately, AX8-Edit gives me an incompatible block error every time I start it because it sees the Axe blocks that the Ax8 doesn't support. Is there a way to turn off this error notification? If not, can it be made a preferences option?

Thanks
RR
Yeah, I've been getting block library errors ever since I combined my block libraries over a year ago. I just took it as an unexpected cost of doing business.

I'd like to be able to silence incompatible-block notifications, but not so sure I want to disable error notifications completely.

Yeah - I was specifically talking about the block notification error, not errors in general. Even an .ini ignore type statement would work here - doesn't have to be a GUI thing.

RR

I'm getting issues as well with adjusting knobs using the mouse. The knob moves but the value won't change and the sound doesn't change either. Not consistently but getting worse over the last few days. It's also having some connection issues with the AX8 again, long delays in making changes, sometimes reverting changes, and dropping the connection altogether.

I'm getting issues as well with adjusting knobs using the mouse. The knob moves but the value won't change and the sound doesn't change either. Not consistently but getting worse over the last few days.
When this happens, is the parameter connected to a modifier?

Back
Top Bottom