Ax8 doesn't communicate with Ax8 Edit

MarcosDMZ_24

Hey all,

After using Fractool for the first time a while back, my Ax8 keeps on getting errors with Ax8 Edit and it won't communicate until I manually switch off the unit itself. It connects but I get an error message.

The error message reads:

"Communication time-out:

AX8-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request: Query device version : query_sys_info"

Does anyone know how to fix this? Ax8 and Ax8 Edit are up-to-date and I already tried reseting the presets.

Thanks in advance

Are you using the new MacBook with no USB ports? If so, are you using which USB-C to USB adapter? The original Apple one?

Also, try to close Safari to check if helps. Since both Safari and Chrome are based on Webkit engine, it could be stealing the MIDI ports. Try to really kill Safari, with Cmd+Q.

Are you using the new MacBook with no USB ports? If so, are you using which USB-C to USB adapter? The original Apple one?

Also, try to close Safari to check if helps. Since both Safari and Chrome are based on Webkit engine, it could be stealing the MIDI ports. Try to really kill Safari, with Cmd+Q.
Alright I'll try that... I'm using the MacBook that has USB ports by the way, not the USB-C one

Search the forum. There are many many threads with this topic. All FAS has to offer so far is check chrome, check your cable, check your USB port.

Back
Top Bottom