AX8 + Brit 800 + Cab Pack 20

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
received_10153832868982372.jpeg

I'm a bit speechless. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

Are you running the AX8 editor? I would like to see what it looks like. Does it look different or is it the same as Axe edit? Thanks

Edit - I just saw it on the Fractal sight and that its almost identical to Axe edit. Thanks!

Last edited:
First to say... AWESOME!

But get a real beer, man!

PS: You got a tan. Where are you, Hawaii or something? ;-)
Okay I'll admit it. I requested the Corona. :D When it's this hot that's all you want. That being said I definitely look forward to you showing me what real beer is on the East Coast. ;)

In case people missed what's going on this is actually a pic from @Chris@AxeFxTutorials 's place in Hawaii.

Here's a video stream from today and in the very end we're secretly using the AX8:

So, how many Corona did it take before you made it through the 5 stages of being drunk the Finnish way?

I don't see any jokes in this video. This must be the type of humor Swedish people have when they're reading newspapers with towels on in their saunas. ;)

Kidding! :D In Finland we have these people called "amis" people who are just like that when they drink. I'm luckily not one of them.

Well, coming from North Sweden I can tell you it's pretty much the same here.
If you're too drunk in Stockholm you won't be allowed into pubs etc... Here, if you're too drunk, they will carry you inside and put you by the bar so you can order a large Vodka.
But i think we're of finnish origin up here, a lot of people have Finnish last names and talk Finnish aswell.
And sauna.... Try to visit a swimming facility and enter a sauna. There's always a bunch of old guys in there having a competition in the ability of enduring scorching heat. :)

If you dig the Corona in the heat, try a Dos Equis Amber. With lime. Really hits the spot.

I'm a beer snob, but XX Amber is absolutely perfect when eating any real Mexican food.

Don't miss the opportunity to hit up Kona Brewing while you're on the island. You could spend all your time in the US at microbreweries; we've got something of a beer renaissance going on.

Back
Top Bottom