AX8 Beginner's Guide - Premium Video

This is an EXCELLENT video, especially for those new to FAS. Chris, coincidentally I have been participating in several software demos at work, for a major purchase our company is making and your demo is as good or better than those I'm seeing by multi-million dollar companies! Your clear, concise, and relevant to the topic at hand. Nicely done! I highly recommend it!

Same here, really clear and concise. Hope that Chris put together similar videos for the more advance features and/or how to take advantage of the more complex features on the AX8.

Really a great job with this video!!

I have watched it three times already when I get my AX8 I will be way ahead of the learning curve thank you for a great video

I also purchased this video from Chris and as a new fractal user (but not new to modelers or MFX) I have to say it was well worth the price of admission. The faster I can get up to speed the better!

Thanks Chris! :D Nice job on this video! :cool:

Just got my AX8, and just purchased!

Wow! Only watched the first 35 minutes of the 1 hour and 40 minute video, but shortened my learning curve immensely. Great video, even for this AXE FX II veteran. Worth every penny, and I still have over an hour to go!

Last edited:
Just purchased and I'm stoked. I'm a first time Fractal user and mine arrives today! Couldn't be more excited. If it gets me up and running even a little faster, it will have been money well spent.

Purchased, downloaded, and watched! Great job. I had the ultra years ago, but wanted to brush up on the Ax8 before my name invitation to buy the unit comes. I learned a lot and I'll probably watch it a couple of more times so I can spend more time playing and having fun with the unit rather than pull an all nighter diving into menus and settings. Thanks Chris!

I bought this about a month ago after receiving my AX8, and it's been VERY helpful....thank you! I'll be on board soon to buy the 2nd video.

Greg

This is truly a fantastic value!
Try getting professional training and you could easily pay $100 per hour for a one time session.
I find Chris to be a great teacher, very clear and through in his presentation.
His tone and speed and clarity are perfect.
I would be at square one without his help.
I HIGHLY recommend these offerings Chris has available for Fractal gear.

Thank you Chris!!!

Back
Top Bottom