AX8 Basics

Very well done, Leon
If you ever play in Brisbane or just be there for a visit, let me know so I can support you and your band or at least can buy you a beer :)
Cheers
Dieter

If anyone has requests or suggestions please chime in, I'd love these to cater to everyone.

Hi Leon, Loving all of your content!

How about a video for global blocks?
Please start simple for guys (like me:anguished:) that have never used global blocks.

Thanks man we really appreciate it!

Leon, thanks so much. These give me different ways of looking at things I've been using for a couple of years. I'm not really a tweaker, but will tweak when needed.

Any chance you could do one on using a looper or another on setting up delay blocks? Just ideas, I'm sure you are busy on other projects. Thanks again!

Hi Leon, Loving all of your content!

How about a video for global blocks?
Please start simple for guys (like me:anguished:) that have never used global blocks.

Thanks man we really appreciate it!

AFAIK the AX8 doesn't have global blocks ; I'll do one on the block library though.

Leon, thanks so much. These give me different ways of looking at things I've been using for a couple of years. I'm not really a tweaker, but will tweak when needed.

Any chance you could do one on using a looper or another on setting up delay blocks? Just ideas, I'm sure you are busy on other projects. Thanks again!

Great ideas, I will add them to the list!

Back
Top Bottom