Legacy Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy DREAMRIGS 1000+TonePack for AX8 and Axe-FX Mark II/XL/XL+

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Thanks, I have the naked pack already. But would like to hear some clips to compare them. Why don´t you have any official clips on your webpage?

Because I don't have time to do videos, and let others who want to do it, like Cooper Carter
Thanks, I have the naked pack already. But would like to hear some clips to compare them. Why don´t you have any official clips on your webpage?
Honestly, because no one made any. Unfortunately I don't have much time to make videos and clips, all my time is spent making presets.

(Then there is that "what amp do I include or exclude" decision for a video or sound clip "pick your favorite from 270+ amps"). ;)

Guys like Brett Kingman, Leon Todd, and Cooper Carter do better clip or video demos of presets generally than I ever will. I'm lucky enough they enjoy doing them.

I´m interested in the dream rig tonepack. But I can´t find any soundclips of them on the website?

AB presets are setup and ready to-go upon loading. Already tweaked at gig/loud levels. Some tasty tones are inside the Dream Rig pack. I purchased without hearing any sound clips. No regrets. Used at many gigs. The only tweak I did was to arrange the switch layout to my preference.

Just a head's up -- just sent out an email 2020 Summer Update newsletter to everyone on my subscriber list that comprehensively covers a lot of stuff.

I send these newsletter 2-3 times out just a year, tops. Most people not active on the forums rely on this notice about TonePack firmware updates, etc.

Just an FYI, feel free to unsubscribe if you don't want to get these.

Just a head's up -- just sent out an email 2020 Summer Update newsletter to everyone on my subscriber list that comprehensively covers a lot of stuff.

I send these newsletter 2-3 times out just a year, tops. Most people not active on the forums rely on this notice about TonePack firmware updates, etc.

Just an FYI, feel free to unsubscribe if you don't want to get these.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday sales start tomorrow! Save $20 off the 1000+ Dream Rigs Tonepack normal price.

Reactions: Rex
Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday sales start tomorrow! Save $20 off the 1000+ Dream Rigs Tonepack normal price.

I recorded a new song over the weekend. I used amp and cab settings from the Dream Rigs in an existing guitar patch. The bass patch is straight out of Austin Buddy's 200+ bass pack. Man, do these patches sound majestic! The spatiality of the guitar, the punchiness of the bass. No way I could have dialed in this myself. Thank you Austin!!!

The song is about the pandemic and the vaccines, for those with a taste for 80ies post punk and dark new wave..

Last edited:
I recorded a new song over the weekend. I used amp and cab settings from the Dream Rigs in an existing guitar patch. The bass patch is straight out of Austin Buddy's 200+ bass pack. Man, do these patches sound majestic! The spatiality of the guitar, the punchiness of the bass. No way I could have dialed in this myself. Thank you Austin!!!

The song is about the pandemic and the vaccines, for those with a taste for 80ies post punk and dark new wave..

Pretty cool - taking me back a few decades! Thank you @martijne for the nice words, I shared them with Scott Nelson the bass player who worked with me on this.

For all you Axe-FX II, XL/XL+, and AX8 users:

The AustinBuddy 1000+ Dream Rigs Tonepack is on sale from now until midnight December 30th, 2022 for $79.

The 200+ Bass Tonepack is on sale for $69.

Visit www.austinbuddy.com.

Cheers!

For all you Axe-FX II, XL/XL+, and AX8 users:

The AustinBuddy 1000+ Dream Rigs Tonepack is on sale from now until midnight December 30th, 2022 for $79.

The 200+ Bass Tonepack is on sale for $69.

Visit www.austinbuddy.com.

Cheers!

Website is BACK UP AND LIVE! I think the new website looks much better.

There is an FAQ and a Latest News section now as well as Videos with TonePack demos and tutorials.

There are roughly a dozen orders from some parts of Feb. 6 to 9 we still have to add back to database in next few days - everybody else should be all set.

If you find that you are in that "Dirty Dozen" and can't see your downloads when you login in, or can't login, just contact me direct. Don't worry - I have original copies of your orders - all good/being fixed.

THANKS FOR YA'LLS PATIENCE!

Okay guys -- the WEBSITE IS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR AWHILE, NOT SURE HOW LONG YET - COULD BE A WEEK, OR EVEN TWO.

Here's what it will say if you go there:

Dear Customers:

We are working on various database issues that have prevented some customers from logging in, or from seeing or downloading their past orders.

Not to worry, we have multiple daily backups and can see every order ever placed on our end.

The website will be down for a week or two until we can confidently restore full account access for everyone affected.

If you need a recent zip TonePack file urgently and can’t wait for the website to go live again, please email heybuddy@austinbuddy.com with the email you used to place your order, and when he can, he will email it to you manually.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi everyone:

The website is back up now. My web team tells me it can take orders fine and your account access should have been restored, except possibly for a small number of you we can fix manually.

If you login and you still have a problem with a broken download link or missing files, please email me at heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com or message me here, with your order email and we'll get the web team on it.

Some of the account area menus looked greyed out, but they do work when you click on them. We'll get that fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience!

-AB

Just a head's up -- my web team has resolved the website database/download/missing order issues that some of you were having with past orders or logging in the past few weeks since we launched the new updated website in January.

There may be a small handful of customers that could still have issues -- and if so, I can personally work to manually fix those as they come up. Just email me with your order email and what issue is (screen shots are helpful). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom