AX8 Arrived Today!

Sleestak

Power User
I've been an AxeFX user for a few years, and I recently decided to order an AX8 for fly dates. I have only spent a few hours today with it, but oh man am I delighted! I was able to recreate several of my favorite patches, although I had to simplify the multi-amp setups. A big tip of the fez to FAS for this very impressive device!

Congrats! Mine arrives tomorrow and I have a gig Saturday so I'm a bit stressed! No previous Fractal experience. Going to copy Berg's Marshall Plexi setting from his vid for starters.

Though I do sometimes miss the greater processing power of the AxeFX2 I used to own, I love my AX8. It sounds so good....

I'm headed to audition for a new band tonight. I love my AX8 tonez.
I see be your signature that you're in the NW area. If you're in the Seattle area, come down to the Tractor Tavern on Saturday 1/7 and check out my band "BowieVision". I'll gladly buy you a beer! Best of luck with your band audition.

I see be your signature that you're in the NW area. If you're in the Seattle area, come down to the Tractor Tavern on Saturday 1/7 and check out my band "BowieVision". I'll gladly buy you a beer! Best of luck with your band audition.

I'm from Seattle and currently live in Olympia. I'm a big Bowie fan and I'd like to see your show. I'm going to try and make it up to Seattle to see your band. Love the Tractor. I've seen quite a few great shows there. Johnny A and John Renborn are two that come to mind.

I'll introduce myself. My name is Scott.

I'm from Seattle and currently live in Olympia. I'm a big Bowie fan and I'd like to see your show. I'm going to try and make it up to Seattle to see your band. Love the Tractor. I've seen quite a few great shows there. Johnny A and John Renborn are two that come to mind.

I'll introduce myself. My name is Scott.
Awesome. I'll look forward to meeting you. My name is John, and, despite my avatar, I'm much less green and scaly in person. :)

Awesome. I'll look forward to meeting you. My name is John, and, despite my avatar, I'm much less green and scaly in person. :)

Hi John,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I knew that I had heard of a Sleestak but I couldn't remember where. Google is my friend so I looked it up. Come to find out that it was a creature on Land of the Lost. For some reason I was thinking of the Original Star Trek, probably the episode where Captain Kirk battles the Lizard guy.

Anyway, I am glad that you are not green and scaly. I'm guessing green and scaly would make it difficult to book gigs. Though I do recall seeing Yes at the Coliseum (Key Arena now) years ago where Chris Squire, Steve Howe, and Jon Anderson were standing under a three headed dragon. But that's a whole other story.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.

Al the best, Scott

Back
Top Bottom