AX8 - Any Updates?

Why? he's asking about the AX8, not the FX8.

Seems like this would be a good place to ask as its of general interest to a lot of us who have no interest in the FX8 and don't visit that sub-forum.

My post makes no sense now that the other guy deleted his.

Regardless, an announcement will come when it's time for the announcement.

Yeah same here. I was a little unsure at first, but I'm pretty sure it's the perfect rig for me too. I just want some more info to chew on for a while!

Soon.

Keep in mind it's not even an officially announced product yet. If the FX8 is any indication we are probably looking at a 2016 release.

I agree with all of that, but the forum was buzzing for a short while about the AX8, before it got pushed aside for G3 and the release of the FX8. Point being - the forum is interested, and I don't think there's any harm in asking FAS if they have any info. If they don't want to post anything, they don't have to, that's for them to decide.

Until then, let's let Cliff be the one to tell us 'soon', and other details. Hearing anything else from anyone else is nothing but speculation, and isn't worth anything. That's why I didn't post my opinions in the OP.

Of course - now that I've said that - I'm waiting for a 'soon' post from Cliff :roll

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom