Ax8 and Ax8 Edit Connection issues

Rez

Hi,

For some reason ax8 edit is not being communicating with my ax8. Tried different cables, different USB ports and different computers both Mac and PC.

I have also got a local technician to check the USB port and it works fine.

Any idea why this might be the case ? I have read somewhere that the ax8 hardware sometimes have chip issues within its motherboard. Is this the case and if so what alternatives do I have ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind Rgards

This may work. It will not fix the problem but can be temporary until you find the real cause.

I have had a connection problem every once in awhile (it is rare). My fix: while the AX8 and AX8 Edit are on, unplug the USB cable from the AX8 and plug back in. Every time I have been able to connect back to AX8 Edit. Not sure why but it works.

Give it a try for temp fix.

This may work. It will not fix the problem but can be temporary until you find the real cause.

I have had a connection problem every once in awhile (it is rare). My fix: while the AX8 and AX8 Edit are on, unplug the USB cable from the AX8 and plug back in. Every time I have been able to connect back to AX8 Edit. Not sure why but it works.

Give it a try for temp fix.
Hey mate U tried that. Didn't work. Took it to a local technician who mentioned that a chip is faulty internally.

Back
Top Bottom