AX8 and ARES....

Not entirely sure... but a number of threads have been deleted recently... and the entire FM3 Discussion forum has gone MIA!!! 😜

Why did the very recent thread get deleted ???

Because there are people that would bring their negativity to every other thread whenever they can...

Fair criticism is good and sometimes needed, but there's a very fine line between this and plain, rude demands and name-calling.

I'm pretty sure the mods didn't shut that thread off because someone's asking if there's another FW for the AX8, but there are rules against posting direct attacks towards anyone in this community.

Of course I'm no Mod and not trying to... But I guess it's in the best interest of the community to keep things civil.

I do trust Cliff's word.

Why did the very recent thread get deleted ???

Most likely some over-the-top commentary that was unnecessary. I am surprised the action was to fully delete as there was decent conversation occurring in pockets. EDIT: Speculatory; Patience; Linked

My particular comment is once the FM3 Kraken is released and some initial FW iterations occur to make it better, this focus will resume on getting the AX8 HP to interact with the Ares algos. FM3 is taking precedence of course... We be close, for now continue to enjoy being all Quantum all da time.

Last edited:
Most likely some over-the-top commentary that was unnecessary. I am surprised the action was to fully delete as there was decent conversation occurring in pockets.

My particular comment is once the FM3 Kraken is released and some initial FW iterations occur to make it better, this focus will resume on getting the AX8 HP to interact with the Ares algos. FM3 is taking precedence of course... We be close, for now continue to enjoy being all Quantum all da time.

What is an AX8 HP ?

I too received the email about the deals on the AXEIII. Tempted back in December, but held off then and now also. It got me thinking from Fractals perspective, what income do they have coming in? Is it enough to sustain them through these times? They still have payroll and overhead. If it gets bad, it might be a real bad deal? Companies have been known to fold, restructure, or other options that none of which are typically good for consumers. I'm hoping there is a quick solution, times get prosperous for Fractal, and we all reap the benefits from being patient. For now, on to gigging my AX8!

That's what I'm talking about... There's no need for any wild tangent to deviate to. This thread is for AX8 and Ares discussion.

Back on topic, I agree the primary focus is releasing the FM3. My guess is once released and fully tested 'in the wild' maybe we'll see Ares 1.00 (FM3) for the AX8.

Back
Top Bottom