• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AX8 80's Clean Presets

Scented Meat

Power User
Thanks, Leon. Beautiful stuff! Will check 'em out.

Edit: Love the Early 80s clean. I wouldn't have chosen that cab, but it sure works! Proves the old adage: Use Leon's ears...er....

That Electric Mistress sim is so good I'm wondering where the clock noise went. Thanks for that @Admin M@ !

Last edited:

LancerS

Inspired
They're perfect- I really liked the chime and headroom of the Late 80's patch....sounded nice on several different guitars without much tweaking...always appreciate you sharing your work with the rest of us!

Fractal Fanatic
They're perfect- I really liked the chime and headroom of the Late 80's patch....sounded nice on several different guitars without much tweaking...always appreciate you sharing your work with the rest of us!
I've found the trick with these is the output comp parameter in the amp block. Keeps everything chimey but smoothes out the dynamic response .

Axehole

Inspired
Really great tones. One question though: What the hell is playing on your monitor in the background? :D

Top Bottom