AX8 3d Model in the making!

These look amazing, I was about to start making something in sketchup (very basic compared to this) for a pedalboard mock up, do you have a copy of the file you would be willing to share?

Hi all, X-Mann's 'friend here!! :smile: Very Cool Nicolasrivera! I actually modeled the AXE-FX II with the intent of using it in the artwork I generated for 'X' along with him and his Carvin guitars, but we ended up not using it in the final cut. Unfortunately I am still in my 'probation period" as I joined earlier in the week and cannot post the visuals yet! BTW, I use Sketchup Pro in my ''day job' to generate visuals and manufacturing drawings for my clients!

BTW I have loaded my model of the AXE-FX II into the Sketchup warehouse. Since I don't own this equipment, I modeled it using information I could find online - so don't hang your hat on the dimensions being 100% accurate!

BTW I have loaded my model of the AXE-FX II into the Sketchup warehouse. Since I don't own this equipment, I modeled it using information I could find online - so don't hang your hat on the dimensions being 100% accurate!

Thanks.I also modeled the Axe Fx II some years ago, mine its pretty accurate in dimensions and such.

31172970394_a7710e785c_o.jpg

31896264541_c44b08e95a_o.jpg

31172970894_1177c8f8c1_o.jpg

Heck, I remember taking drafting class in high school, using a t-square, ruler, and pencil to make mechanical drawings lol

Old school as it gets
Ahh yes. But did you master the French Curve? And then there was the proverbial "perspective" drawings. And don't even get me started on a slide rule.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom