AX8 3d Model in the making!

nicolasrivera

Fractal Fanatic
Started a couple of days ago to do the AX8 3d model on my free time.

28668221021_a76ae2af5f_b.jpg

28745448015_0f0dea228d_b.jpg

Nice work - what is the end game plan ?

Well, doing this is always a learning experience for me, with each model i learn new things, new ways to do it faster and better, new tricks.

But there is one very specific objective i have, an idea i want to try on a virtual model, but i will show that latter, when it's ready.

I love the level of detail shown here............& a good friend of mine just modeled-up ALL of my Kiesel/Carvin guitars w/ this method too!

ALL the artwork he's been doing for me is very impressive & I showed him what you've been up to & he thought it was stellar!

Keep up the great work!

X

I love the level of detail shown here............& a good friend of mine just modeled-up ALL of my Kiesel/Carvin guitars w/ this method too!

ALL the artwork he's been doing for me is very impressive & I showed him what you've been up to & he thought it was stellar!

Keep up the great work!

X

Thanks man, really appreciated.

I think he is using Sketchup. Its a free app used by many architects and designers. He myght be also using a rendering engine like SUPodium.

Yes, i'm using Sketchup and for rendering and materials it's called Luxion Keyshot.

I was JUST about to ask what software package you were using. I am a 3d modeling/animation enthusiast, myself. Mostly for hobby, but I did get pretty intense with it a while back and take some online certification courses, using mainly Maya and Zbrush. (and I dabbled with C4D before that just to get my feet wet).

This is coming along nicely! Can't wait to see the progress updates!

Back
Top Bottom