Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack - Partial Update (Bank 1 Marshalls) for Cygnus X3 firmware update now available

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hi guys:

Ready to play some killer tones?

Okay, for past LIVEGOLD customers, I've uploaded a new APRIL 2024 dated zip file in your user downloads area on my website.

The zip file is for JUST Bank 1 (Marshall styles) under the new Cygnus X3 firmware -- with folders version for the Axe-Fx III, FM9, and FM3. It also has the empty bank, and a short README.

There is a little info on the new 2024 +PlusPack in there too and ho it connects to LiveGold.

Want ya'll to know the +PlusPack going to stay on sale for $59 until end of day May 31st Austin Texas time, then resume back to $79 price.

If you are buying LiveGold for first time, you'll also need to download the Feb. 2023 version for the User Manual and Preset lists, optional FC layouts, etc.

Again, this April 2024 partial update zip file only contains LiveGold Bank 1 and the Empty bank tool.

When I update the presets, I change the suffix at the end from CX2 (Cygnus X2) to CX3 (the latest firmware) -- so you can tell latest new firmware presets from last year's.

Getting good feedback from people that both LiveGold and the +PlusPack sounds fine on CX3 "as is" after you do the update and re-save presets -- but there can always be a few amps where volume changes significantly (preset no longer leveled), or tone-wise something drifts like gain or EQ, so be assured I will check everything out for final CX3 updates.

Next, I'm going to update The +PlusPack quickly to Cygnus X3 (especially for FM3 people who have been waiting since January for a compatible version), and then resume updating the rest of LiveGold bank 2 and 3 for Cygnus. Grateful that Cliff Chase has made it much easier to do the preset firmware updates now, so my spot-check update work will be faster than in the past -- since I don't have to re-enter a lot of parameter values for things like Amp Boost, saturation, Input EQ, etc. that normal amp resets wipe out.

Cheers and thanks again to everyone for the support and continued patience as I do the work!

Some Account Housekeeping if you have trouble logging in:

There is a sliver of AustinBuddy customers out there who bought LiveGold as a "guest" on checkout -- and did not create a user account.

You need a user account to get access to current and future downloads and updates. Th good news is most existing customers also have a user account - over 95%. The website checkout system now does not allow for guest checkout anymore for this reason.

If you don't have User account but orders with me, then I have been manually adding "new" User accounts using your order email (not login name) and then associating/attaching your old orders to it.

So, if you find you can't login or can't get a password reset, you'll need to email me with your email you ordered with -- and I'll fix ya up! Just give me 48 hours to get back to you. Also, make sure my email address -- heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com -- (no spaces) - is in your contacts/address book, else replies or password reset emails may go to your spam or junk folder.

Back
Top Bottom