Ax fx stuck when I power up with blank screen all LEDs on Help!!!

Jackp

Inspired
Hey guys my Ax Fx comes on but gets stuck with blank screen with all the LEDs are all on , this has happen several times in the past

Hey guys my Ax Fx comes on but gets stuck with blank screen with all the LEDs are all on , this has happen several times in the past
Do you have an MFC connected? If so, try disconnecting it and cycle power again.

Also, I think if you hold the Enter button while powering on it might help. I can't remember exactly... But I am pretty sure this can be the symptom of a corrupt preset.

Last edited:
Do you have an MFC connected? If so, try disconnecting it and cycle power again.

Also, I think if you hold the Enter button while powering on it might help. I can't remember exactly... But I always am pretty sure this can be the symptom of a corrupt preset.
Yes I have the mfc connected

I bought the extended warranty in May of this year

I'd open a support ticket at http://support.fractalaudio.com if you haven't already. Someone here might have a suggestion that helps before then, but it might be a hardware issue, in which case the helpful support folks can do their thing. You can always close the ticket if the forums has a winning suggestion first.

That happened to me. I ordered a fancy little eprom deal, opened it up, switched one out with the new one or something.. i forget the details, and it's like it never happened. was the easiest thing i've ever had to do, electronically. my mom could do it. That's prob what you'll end up havin to do.. just lettin you know, it's nothing to freak over, its the easiest fix ever.

This may be an issue with the firmware EPROM. Contact support to discuss options.

Which Axe-FX model do you have?

I have the XL + I've started a support ticket with Sean at Fractal , he said would probably need to come in for repair those guys are quick to respond

Back
Top Bottom