• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Ax Edit

RonnieMag

I'm really having issues with Lauching Ax Edit it locks up with a timer and then there is and error that it has timed out. I have tried 3 times to uninstall it. I uninstall it then I get ready to reinstall and it said it still is installed need help!...is there something that I'm not doing?

lauke-lux

Power User
Using W7 64b and cubase5 32b, since I installed Ares II I have a lot of communication timeouts of my II when running Cubase and Axe Edit in parallel. It's really embarrassing to have to restart the unit every 5 minutes and I ended up closing Axe Edit before recording with Cubase.

Top Bottom