AX-8 Price

Now I have to load up my Axe2 with a bunch of dual-amp presets to convince myself that I can't switch to the AX8 ;)
By the way, does the AX8 do the USB soundcard stuff?

I believe that Cliff said yesterday that it does not act as a audio interface.

Now I have to load up my Axe2 with a bunch of dual-amp presets to convince myself that I can't switch to the AX8 ;)
By the way, does the AX8 do the USB soundcard stuff?

oooops........double post

oooops........double post

Ahh ,so 2 things then .you cannot record USB .you would need to have something like a Boss octacapture and record XLR out

I am guessing you also could not use a Apple usb camera kit to go USB to iPad .no biggie but good to confirm

People have been asking.
$1399
Waiting list opens this week.
Units should start shipping before end of month.
Let the wild speculation and armchair CEO stuff commence!!!

Hey Cliff...How can I be sure to know when the waiting list is up? And do we normally enter our info on the sales site..or in the forum when it opens?

Thanks! Just want to make sure I know where to look and how to get my name on there asap.

Great price! Should sell like hot cakes

Future backup unit for my AxeFX/MFC well and truly sorted I think ..... and FX unit for my little tube rig.

A question: Will have any bass cab/amp or just Guitar cab/amps?
In the case YES will have bass.
Which ones? All the ones on AxeFx2?

Depends on the effects but typically 8-10 in addition to amp and cab. The amp and cab block use very little of the main DSP. The amp runs in a dedicated DSP and the cab processing runs in an accelerator. Therefore most of the main DSP is available for effects.

This is confusing to me. I can run only 8 effects at once in my FX8, but i can run more in the AX8?

And nice to see that the price is close to the $1349 I predicted. I assume plus shipping. Now who wants to buy my FX8?

Last edited:
As an armchair CEO, I'm declaring everybody gets stock options, and stockholders get a big dividend! Woo-Hoo!

Ugh I don't need one of these and I assumed they would be much more. Now I am going to have to get one just because

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is confusing to me. I can run only 8 effects at once in my FX8, but i can run more in the AX8?

Yes, cliff disclosed in another post that there will be a standard grid so you'll be able to load it up till you run out of cpu. I'm really hoping they switch to this method in the fx8 with the upcoming FW update. Grids for everyone!

Great price! Count me in! How can you not get one of these if you are a gigging musician!

Are we going to see the increase of selling our xl for this instead? I probably myself, will get rid of my xl+ and mfc for this!!! Can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom