AX-8 Price

Cliff , can you talk more about the recording out"s I am guessing from what I see Spdif and you would need to purchase an addl USB interface ,so USB will not be a recording option only used to update firmware correct?

Great price ,great features congrats

A question: Will have any bass cab/amp or just Guitar cab/amps?
In the case YES will have bass.
Which ones? All the ones on AxeFx2?

All of the amps from the Axe FX 2.......Not 100% sure about the factory cabs (didn't really look). But, lots of slots for your user cabs for sure.

Great price! I definitely see these being popular!

Fractal is about to be WAY more common out there!

You will need to contact Independent Music for that.
My guess is that it will be pretty much the same as what the FX8 is listed for.

Just had a chat to him, depending on what the exchange rate is, it's looking to be around $2300 in Australia.

People have been asking.
$1399
Waiting list opens this week.
Units should start shipping before end of month.
Let the wild speculation and armchair CEO stuff commence!!!

This is clearly a precursor to a Fractal foray into the self driving car market. It's a questionable move by Mr. Chase, for a number of reasons which I don't have time to enumerate here. But needless to say, I have all the information and would be steering the ship in a wiser direction if I was at the helm.

2....Yes, like the MFC-101........you have to switch from 'Scene' mode to 'IA Switch' mode. Then you can switch on or off any block that is in the preset AND in assigned to one of the 8 'IA' switches.

I believe this is incorrect. That is the way the MFC works, but Cliff did say in another thread that you will be able to freely assign the function for each switch with the AX8, and that functionality is coming to the FX8 as well. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

Cliff , can you talk more about the recording out"s I am guessing from what I see Spdif and you would need to purchase an addl USB interface ,so USB will not be a recording option only used to update firmware correct?

Correct. You will need a separate audio interface on your computer to record the AX-8. The USB is for data communication with the editor only. SPDIF is out-only.

Correct. You will need a separate audio interface on your computer to record the AX-8. The USB is for data communication with the editor only. SPDIF is out-only.

Thanks so would something like a Roland quad capture work ?? any recommendations

Good news, now will have to wait until G66 drops it's european resale price. Guess it will be around 1750 Euros, which still is a lot of money knowing I bought my Axe FxII for about 2100EUR in 2012 when the dollar exchange rate was low. Will put some money aside in the coming months and go for this in 2016 as it will permit me to continue the FAS adventure on business trips, which was impossible until now. Congrats to FAS.

Back
Top Bottom