AX-8 Firmware Version 10.00

Still on 6.04. Do I need the latest Fractal bot to use this upgrade? If so, if I need to roll back for any reason, will the latest Fractal bot allow that or do I need the version I use now?
Does the same also apply for AX8 Edit? I would assume I definitely need the very latest version of this.
Got a bit of time off now so it’s probably a good time to try the latest firmware. ;)

I would get the newest version of Fractalbot. That will allow you to roll all the way back. Ax8Edit that supports 10 will probably be out soon. In the meantime, use the device to edit.

I just updated - it was going OK for 30 minutes, then it got super loud (like Out1 spiked to max). for a split second and then it locked up. Hope my speaker is OK.

Thanks so much Cliff.
I also gigged my AX8 on 2 fly-in shows this weekend in WV and Ohio with 10 RC2, performed very well.
Will download immediately :D

Loaded up this afternoon and flawless for 2 hour practice tonight. Love the Vibro-King amp.

Where did you hear that? o_O
In the link, there is "/firmware-presets/" , so I was guessing that there might be presets as well.
Upon opening the notes attached with the firmware, there are no new presets in the update. It would be
great to hear new presets with the new fimware, but not a big deal, as that would probably take a lot of time
to do.

In the link, there is "/firmware-presets/" , so I was guessing that there might be presets as well.
Okay, I see where you could have gotten that impression. Nope (as you've found). That's just the name of a folder.

Will not be able to try until next week. Anybody knows if the LFO tempo bug has been fixed ? Don't see it mentioned in the release notes.

Back
Top Bottom