AX-8 Firmware Version 10.00

I will now try to play all the crazy riffs I know! I will show my neighbors no mercy! I will also play Purple Haze in all 12 keys with only major7th chords.

Haha. Try it in minor/major7 chords and they'll be calling the cops in no time.

Updated. Everything is delicious. Congrats on another incredible upgrade to an incredible product, FAS team! BRB, time to get intimate with my AX8.

Okay.. newbie here... just checking... I have backed up my old setting using Fracbot... Once I load V10, I assume everything I currently have will be wiped out completely .... correct???

Any personal patches I had, I need to reload?

Awesome! RC2 performed beautifully over the weekend at my gig. Will download this tonight! Thanks Cliff!

Okay.. newbie here... just checking... I have backed up my old setting using Fracbot... Once I load V10, I assume everything I currently have will be wiped out completely .... correct???

Any personal patches I had, I need to reload?
no. Presets are separate from Firmware.

Still on 6.04. Do I need the latest Fractal bot to use this upgrade? If so, if I need to roll back for any reason, will the latest Fractal bot allow that or do I need the version I use now?
Does the same also apply for AX8 Edit? I would assume I definitely need the very latest version of this.
Got a bit of time off now so it’s probably a good time to try the latest firmware. ;)

Sounds really good. I haven't got the Ax8 out since I got my AxeIII. New firmware seems like it has less gain than before on my main heavy preset but if so it's an easy fix. Thanks!

Anyone else getting this error?

Error.jpeg

I had no issues with any of the public beta or RC versions, but I've received this three times.

Back
Top Bottom