AX8 Carry Case...a tip for you..

GtarGreg

Inspired
I bought this Rigid brand tool case from Home Depot and it fits the AX-8 nearly perfectly with a little room to spare. I use some 1/2" thick foam on the top to keep it from moving around in the case. Theres just enough on the side for the power cable and maybe a guitar cable. Just passing on the tip...!

IMG_8389.JPG IMG_8390.JPG

I know there's not many who use this piece of gear (aside from myself) but there are some such as Larry Mitchell that I've seen use this so I thought I'd stick this in here.
Just an update here about the Rigid box, got mine from UPS today and guess what I found, as great as it works with both the AX8 & the FX8 there's another modeler it works with even better. The Antares ATG-1 guitar processor is an absolutely perfect fit both length & width wise. It's almost as if it was designed for this piece of gear. I'm gonna have to either get another one for my FX8 or go another route cause the ATG-1 OWNS this case.

Last edited:
Just finished my new pedalboard for the upcoming tour. Wanted something smaller so I decided to leave my pedaltrain at home. The Magnum 44 which used to be on my board is in my luggage since I only need that if my FRFR wedge doesn't work. As simple as possible. Quite happy :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 217
Back
Top Bottom