AX-8 10.00 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Cliff! It is greatly appreciated! Fractal truly values their customers and goes above and beyond. I have never before experienced suc fantastic customer service!

I like the new amp x/y switching, the "gap" is pretty much gone. It wasn't really any issue for me before but it's practically seamless now. I'm sure it's about as instantaneous as Cliff-ordly possible.

Should I uncase the AX-8 and update or will my Axe FxIII get jealous? I was up in the air using 10.01 on my II so I went back to 9.04, is this the same exact firmware but for the 8?

Seems like I have updated every night this week. :cool: Not a power user so they all have worked fine for me for what I do. Thankful the update only takes a few minutes. Thankful Cliff is working hard to eradicate any bugs. This box has been a huge blessing to me. Have had mine for over 2 years and love it more everyday. I use the AxeEdit almost exclusively for patches and tweeking. And I still have the original protective plastic on the screen!

THANK YOU for such a great product! Last night sounded better than great, I will download the latest tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom