AX-8 10.00 Release Candidate #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added MIDI CC for Looper Stop. This allows stopping recording or playback of the Looper via MIDI automation.

Added Friedman HBE 2018 C45 amp model.
Added gain monitoring for Input Dynamics control in Amp block.
Fixed MIDI status dump not working correctly.
Fixed divide-by-zero fault if turning Master Volume to zero on JS410 amp models.

Looks like a new amp has been modeled! Always good to hear!

On 10.0 RC2, on the VU meter, all of my presets show "AMP Level: Off", both for my presets and the factory presets. Is this a bug? As soon as i turn the fine level A knob, it seems to 'jump' to display the right value.

On 10.0 RC2, on the VU meter, all of my presets show "AMP Level: Off", both for my presets and the factory presets. Is this a bug? As soon as i turn the fine level A knob, it seems to 'jump' to display the right value.
Bug. Reported many times in this thread.

I rolled back to 9.04 after beta 10.05
Going from my memory in what I’ve read in this thread, aside from the LFO bug and the VU meter bug, it seems to be reasonably stable? I was going to wait for the official firmware release, but I’m getting toey and more interested in update it to RC2.
Trying to hold off ..... but .......

I rolled back to 9.04 after beta 10.05
Going from my memory in what I’ve read in this thread, aside from the LFO bug and the VU meter bug, it seems to be reasonably stable? I was going to wait for the official firmware release, but I’m getting toey and more interested in update it to RC2.
Trying to hold off ..... but .......
I've done two 3 hours gigs with RC2. No issues. But I did test every patch prior to doing the gigs to be sure.

Been rolling with RC2 here with no issues to report with my own presets. I did have to re-level my presets - which is (always) often the case with firmware updates. Sounds great, feels great and that's that for me. Massive surprise - to me - that Cliff could advance it while saving CPU cycles. Outstanding. Going into a period where I'll have zero breaks with gigs weekly till the end of the year and the AX8 continues to not disappoint in any way. Rock solid, stellar performance and I depend on it to deliver night after night 2-3 gigs a week.

Been rolling with RC2 here with no issues to report with my own presets. I did have to re-level my presets - which is (always) often the case with firmware updates. Sounds great, feels great and that's that for me. Massive surprise - to me - that Cliff could advance it while saving CPU cycles. Outstanding. Going into a period where I'll have zero breaks with gigs weekly till the end of the year and the AX8 continues to not disappoint in any way. Rock solid, stellar performance and I depend on it to deliver night after night 2-3 gigs a week.

I haven’t seen Scott Peterson post in a long time! Good to see you around!

Crikey, look what the cat dragged in...

Hey guys,

I just updated and my Ax8-edit wont connect after a device reboot. I'm running version 1.8.7, but don't see a new version anywhere. Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys,

I just updated and my Ax8-edit wont connect after a device reboot. I'm running version 1.8.7, but don't see a new version anywhere. Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.
did you quit the program and re-open it?

Maybe a small bug or my mistake. In AX8 edit, i try to set a Control Switch to the Saturation Switch value. If I set the Max value to AUTH, the control toggle between OFF and IDEAL and not between OFF and AUTH.

I found a little "freeze" bug doing the soundcheck yesterday. Switched on the ax8 and it freeze with the ax8 logo on the display... Switched off then on again and it was fine

I found a little "freeze" bug doing the soundcheck yesterday. Switched on the ax8 and it freeze with the ax8 logo on the display... Switched off then on again and it was fine

That happened to me yesterday. First time since i have the AX8 (9.04 since march) and first time since i have Q10 RC2.o_O
The AX8 logo on the display and only two red lights on the IN 1 (Instr). Rebooted and was OK again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom