AX-8 10.00 Release Candidate #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I've noticed is the same issue that was there with 9.04. When in Axe Edit, occasionally when changing presets, it will drop in volume to nearly inaudible. Simply changing to another preset and then back fixes it. Only seems to happen when in Axe Edit, and again, it was there before this update. Really digging the clarity of the new version.

The only thing I've noticed is the same issue that was there with 9.04. When in Axe Edit, occasionally when changing presets, it will drop in volume to nearly inaudible. Simply changing to another preset and then back fixes it. Only seems to happen when in Axe Edit, and again, it was there before this update. Really digging the clarity of the new version.

Yeah, this has been something I've been trying to isolate myself. It's never done it to me without using AX8 Edit though. I can tell you one great thing about this update, I no longer get a glitch changing X to Y amps during scene changes. I had to literally create a scene that used no amp while trying to make it replicate the sound of my clean amp so the glitch wouldn't hit me. They've not only stopped that from happening, they cut cpu usage down while giving us some really cool new goodies. Well done FAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom