AX-8 10.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to make due with the 260+ it had before. Kind of limiting I know.

I only use 3 or 4 amps only...but don't tell anyone please :cool:

Just wanted to know if the AX8 firmware contained the same improvements or "news" as the Axe II my friend...

Keep in mind that the CPU hardware of the AX8 is the same, so anything that is in the Axe3 due to its ~5x more powerful CPU may not make it back to the AX8.

I know, but something like that was mentioned in the other thread, when I remember correctly ... however, I'm just backing up my AX8 and then its ready for 10.00 :)

Gosh, you people are sensitive. The poor chap just wanted to know if any new amp models are included or not. I don‘t think he was meaning to complain.

I can‘t wait to load the beta and install it tomorrow after work. I guess I will have a very, very nice evening. :)

Exactly. thank you!

Thank you.

I have 2 gigs this weekend. I don't think it's a good idea to use Beta firmware. Do you?

Anyway I can wait. No problem at all. "Still" having a lot of fun with 9.04.

Just getting ready for an early start for work tomorrow.............well I was........straight out of the gate the switching is waaaayyyyy better, haven't tried anything else yet but big thanks Cliff and the team

I have a gig this weekend as well and probably won't update before that. Just in case. If I'm lucky the final 10.00 will be released when I'm ready to update!

Had a quick play and really like what I'm hearing, and I particularly like the new Friedman BE C45 and Plexi 2204

The switching is noticeably better

I don't know if you Fractal guys are aware, but in AX8-Edit the new amps aren't showing up where you'd normally have which amp you're running underneath the patch name.

Sadly gotta leave it until I get more time to test more thoroughly, but this first test is very positive from me

Had a quick play and really like what I'm hearing, and I particularly like the new Friedman BE C45 and Plexi 2204

The switching is noticeably better

I don't know if you Fractal guys are aware, but in AX8-Edit the new amps aren't showing up where you'd normally have which amp you're running underneath the patch name.

Sadly gotta leave it until I get more time to test more thoroughly, but this first test is very positive from me
click "Refresh after new FW" in the Settings menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom