AX-8 10.00 Public Beta #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sound after put USA amps to Y. No sound after reboot. Sound come back only after changed preset and reboot. In utility status incoming signal is ok, but all other are full, cpu usage 68 %.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Cliff... Amazing customers service.
Everything is OK with this Beta, except, as said by other formers, the bug when selecting a MkIV amp... No sound at all, I have to reboot the AX8.
The sound of ARES is MAGIC.

... andI did It! :D
First of all, the new Beta 4 sounds incredible good - thank you - thank you - thank you Cliff and all FAS Members!
Also the fast switching between Scenes is a so much greater improvement for the AX8!

So at least as other members mentioned, I have also no sound at the USA Models exept the "USA Sub Blues" - this works fine!
The "TX Star" and "Rectos" have also no problem!
The other Thing is when i switch an Amp Block to the "Y" State (which preveously had no dedicatet amp model before), the '59 shows up with BMT, Input Trim, Balance, MasterVol Trim, Master Volume... are at there minimal value, but hiting "ctrl I" heals the problem!
All Presets which had a dedicated amp modell assigned to Y bevore have no problem

(and sorry for my bad english!)

yo, just checking in with another confirmation of the Mesa amp muting bug...requires restart of AX8 to regain sound on any preset after selecting a preset with a USA amp....

yo, just checking in with another confirmation of the Mesa amp muting bug...requires restart of AX8 to regain sound on any preset after selecting a preset with a USA amp....

Must be a problem in the 110V power supply simulation ... :rolleyes:

... which makes sense as Ares is a Greek (duck and run)

Same issue with all USA models and changing between scenes is sometimes slow...
I'm having the same issue as well as many others. Hopefully they can get this corrected very soon. I'm considering go back to the last update until all the bugs get worked out. I did see a noticeable difference in the tone of some of my patches so I'm very pleased with what is working properly in this last update.

If I switch to my IIC++ or USA Clean presets I get zero output, and it stays that way no matter which preset I switch to afterwards. Seems to only be fixable by power cycling my AX8. Input meter still shows its getting signal, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom