AX-8 10.00 Public Beta #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, it's still messed up. Trying to shoehorn the Ares architecture into this thing is fraught with problems. Back to the drawing board.

Dear Cliff, my english is not so good as it should be, only I want you to know that I love you...I mean, we cannot have sex, but I love you anyway!!!;)

Thank you for all your effort and the way you take care of us, I don´t feel like a Fractal customer, I feel something different

Probably 5 minutes. LOL! I’m just lazy I guess. For now I’ll stick with the III for Ares tones and update the AX8 when it’s out of Beta and a little more stable.
First World Problems.....
Sigh. Yes, it would help if I compared like amp models, wouldn't it? PEBKAC, entirely. Thanks for the sanity check.
my syntax lesson for today....
PEBCAK is technical support shorthand (slang) for "Problem Exists between Chair and Keyboard". Generally this term is used by technical support personnel to describe a problem that was caused by the computer user as opposed to a technical problem with the physical computer equipment.

I upgraded to the latest beta. My Editor still says 10.00 not 10.03 not sure it's the right version. My presets seem to work as before. If I try to modify a block using an X/Y function like X/Y'ing the amp or cab block I get 100% drop out.

Reset Block (Amp) doesn't work. Only amp block, other blocks are doing fine. If delete amp block and create a new amp block it will get same previous setting. This was done via Ax8 edit.

I upgraded to the latest beta. My Editor still says 10.00 not 10.03 not sure it's the right version. My presets seem to work as before. If I try to modify a block using an X/Y function like X/Y'ing the amp or cab block I get 100% drop out.
It's still firmware 10.00 beta. The number will typically change only after revisions are made to a final version.

That sounds really weird to me. I’d expect a new amp block to have default settings.
the Axe "remembers" the settings of the last block - some people delete things accidentally, and you can have a starting point if you do want the same settings.

you can very simply Reset the block instead of deleting it and re-adding it if a Reset is what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom