AX 3 edit

Oneil

Just downloaded latest software and ax 3 edit updates. Using with UA Apollo interface and Pro Tools. When I have a session open in Pro tools and axe edit open at the same time axe edit is non responsive to any program changes. Didn’t happen before updates. Changes work when using unit itself but not when using axe edit?

Yep shut everything down restarted all. Same result. Could it be something in a pro tools preference?

In Logic I had to disable detection of control surfaces so it didn't try to send SysEx to the Axe-FX, that was messing up the connection with Axe-Edit. Maybe a similar fix would work for ProTools?

In Logic I had to disable detection of control surfaces so it didn't try to send SysEx to the Axe-FX, that was messing up the connection with Axe-Edit. Maybe a similar fix would work for ProTools?
I had to do the same thing In Logic X..

I'm running an Apollo and Pro Tools. I find if I select the Apollo as the playback device Axe edit works fine ; otherwise I get the same issue.

Are there adverse ramifications to doing this (as far as the functionality of Logic)?

I had the same issue with Logic X
To solve go to the Main menu, Control Surface Setup and UNCHECK New - Automatic Installation
I think Protools does the same polling

Back
Top Bottom