awww yis the cab pack 19

Tonewicker

Inspired
after i get my hands on every cab pack from the competition that @ML SOUND LAB made im on a frenzy! im throwing all the ir's around and playing with them 7/24 and im not even close to finishing all the ir's
im starting to make demos with all of them and i decided to start with cab pack 19 because im in a love with it for the last 2-3 days.
so here is the demo clip (well its a 3min long demo clip so i think i exaggerated a bit but well..)
enjoy and please tell me what you think! btw i can share preset/settings if anyone interested

Oh yes loving the sound! Is that the Orange or Engl? Or a mix of both? Honestly the Orange 4x12 from Cab Pack 19 is still one of my very favorite IR collections. It was #1 in my top 10 IR video after all. Really awesome sounding and not like every other V30 IR out there. Original, full and pleasant. :)

Last edited:
Nice chops ! Liked the composition and sound :)
What IR and amp was it ?
Oh yes loving the sound! Is that the Orange or Engl? Or a mix of both? Honestly the Orange 4x12 from Cab Pack 19 is still one of my very favorite IR collections. It was #1 in my top 10 IR video after all. Really awesome sounding and not like every other V30 IR out there. Original, full and pleasant. :)

this is engl i still havent touched the orange yet :) in fact i didnt even had the chance to try all the engl ir's im stuck at ace mix folder they are soooo good :) ir's name is attack if i remember correcly it is the first one from the ace folder and the amp is 5150 red

cool sound bro!!please share presets/settings,also share what IR are you using for pack 19
thanks! btw i already mentioned in the last comment here it is :
ir's name is attack if i remember correcly it is the first one from the ace folder and the amp is 5150 red

the amp settings are pretty close to default i only touch bass middle treble a little bit thats all :)

Back
Top Bottom