awww yes! the marshall silver! (Q6)

That's a wicked tone Tonewicker! ;)
And a refreshing, great riff too, enjoyed listening.
thank you very much :):):)

Love it, please do share!
What kind of guitar are you playing there?
as i remember settings are fairly flat but input drive is between 6-7 and master volume is below 4
and use it with the pre rola stock cab its number is 53 or 54 i think
if you have any problems dialing it i can upload the preset when i get near my axe fx :)
the guitar i used is an ibanez with dimarzio crunch lab

Hmmm...Really dark, bassy, digital sounding, harsh, and at 1:53 you can CLEARLY hear it's not a real amp.

On a more serious note, SICK tone, sounds amazing and warm!! What cab did you use? Also great playing!
EDIT: Saw you answered the cab question, never tried that one, will soon though :)

Hmmm...Really dark, bassy, digital sounding, harsh, and at 1:53 you can CLEARLY hear it's not a real amp.

On a more serious note, SICK tone, sounds amazing and warm!! What cab did you use? Also great playing!
EDIT: Saw you answered the cab question, never tried that one, will soon though :)
mate i took your first comment seriously and look at 1:53 to hear what you are saying but lol i fell into your trap... :) thank you :D

It'd be nice if you could share the longer clip that I think is lurking in there... just as I was really getting into the groove it hit the fade out.

In the words of Oliver Twist 'Please, sir, I want some more?'

That was badass. Enjoyed the funky squeal meal you dished out there bro. Nice. \m/
Makes me really want a II bad, lol.

Back
Top Bottom