Avatar 2 was amazing! no spoilers

Haven't seen it yet but looking forward to it! I thought the first one was like Star Wars when it first came out hadn't seen anything like it the visual experience was quite the ride.

The visuals are amazing, especially the 3D underwater parts. Yes, you get lost in another world for three hours. The story however is quite flat and boring I think. The typical movie plots are repeated once more.

The visuals are amazing, especially the 3D underwater parts. Yes, you get lost in another world for three hours. The story however is quite flat and boring I think. The typical movie plots are repeated once more.
Do you think it's because he has more sequels planned?

I thought the whole human son of the Avatar was different. I understand a lot was common, but was not really expecting a artistic spin from that standpoint. Visually the movie is stunning.

That's how I felt about the first one, and I'm or at least was a huge James Cameron fan. Aliens is my favorite movie of all time and the first Terminator is not far behind. I do hear that this one has a better story than the first. It should after working on it for 13 years.

After suffering through the first Avatar....my family leaving the theater with a terrible 3D headaches after being rather bored by the laughably bad script....I think I'd go for an elective root canal before seeing the next one.

Special effects 'wow factor' does nothing for me anymore. Writing first!

After suffering through the first Avatar....my family leaving the theater with a terrible 3D headaches after being rather bored by the laughably bad script....I think I'd go for an elective root canal before seeing the next one.

Special effects 'wow factor' does nothing for me anymore. Writing first!
This movie looks like an abomination.

I am almost embarrassed to admit this.. Me too.

Same with 'Violent Night'. I couldn't wait. It was exactly what I expected.

I am sure that I will enjoy Avatar 2, once I suspend disbelief.
Yup, can't wait for Violent Night to come to streaming. I'm sure it's stupid and violent and that's exactly what I like sometimes. Guilty pleasure.

Am not so sure I'm going to see this movie; by all accounts it's visually amazing but with a story that we've seen many times before, which is exactly what I thought of the first movie. I considered that one more of a 'tech demo'...lots of pretty images, cool, new groundbreaking 3D, etc., but a plot/story that seemed to be merely a lazy afterthought. I'm still astounded to this day that it's the biggest moneymaker of all time.

Back
Top Bottom