Availability??

or8ital

Inspired
I tried to purchase an Axe Fx Ultra tonight but I get this when I try to purchase it "The Axe-Fx Ultra Effects Processor is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item." When will they be available again?

Thanks.

or8ital said:
Was it buy it now for 2k? Its now 1500 with one bid. Anyway, are these things really hard to get?

Yep that's the one... if you really want it I would go for the snipe, plug in the most your willing to pay for it and hope for the best.

Im not super anxious (not yet at least). Is it typically days, weeks, months before they come back into stock?

or8ital said:
Im not super anxious (not yet at least). Is it typically days, weeks, months before they come back into stock?

Welcome to the forum!
2 months ago, I started eying these out and the more I dug into this forum, the more I wanted one. Run away - leave don't come back! (I warned you)
They have been sporadic over these last 2 months with the availability, I managed to order one this morning and you will see on other threads, you are not alone - you may want to get on a new "Waiting list" I just heard about today (Not sure if there is actually one) here is the email address: sales@fractalaudio.com

Good luck - my guess is that if you have money and are ready to buy, you will have one at your house by September 23rd.

I am psychic and if you were, you would have already known I was. :lol:

Run away because it will consume me waiting or its not worth the wait? and thanks for the welcome! A lot to consume on here.

or8ital said:
Run away because it will consume me waiting or its not worth the wait? and thanks for the welcome! A lot to consume on here.

"Run Away" because you are about to go down the rabbit hole and may never return. Definitely worth the wait, and I don't even have one yet. You will soon find out...

I went through the same thing 2-3 months ago when I got my Ultra. Unless you are in a hurry to get one I'd say wait, since this isn't uncommon. For me, it was worth the peace of mind to get one from Fractal so I knew I had a warranty. Plus, the time waiting for them to come available will allow you to start digging into the vast amount of info available here and on the WIKI.

Does anyone have any news concerning availability at G66?

I've ordered my ultra 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard any delivery date...
The big problem is: I've got a gig on 9/11 and no amp to play (since I sold everything to get the Ultra, yeah I know, not very smart...)

and what Virgilguitar meant by the rabbit hole [IMHO] was not that you are about to enter a bottomless pit of despair, but that you are about to enter "wonderland" !!
I'd wait until you can get one from FAS.. not eBray!
It will be well worth the wait !!

s0c9 said:
and what Virgilguitar meant by the rabbit hole [IMHO] was not that you are about to enter a bottomless pit of despair, but that you are about to enter "wonderland" !!
I'd wait until you can get one from FAS.. not eBray!
It will be well worth the wait !!

+10000000

VHDon said:
I went through the same thing 2-3 months ago when I got my Ultra. Unless you are in a hurry to get one I'd say wait, since this isn't uncommon. For me, it was worth the peace of mind to get one from Fractal so I knew I had a warranty. Plus, the time waiting for them to come available will allow you to start digging into the vast amount of info available here and on the WIKI.

True that - I have been studying the Wiki http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
as well as Yek's "How To"s (http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index.php?title=Yeks_How_Tos) for weeks now, as well as Downloading AxeEdit - http://www.fractalaudio.com/products-axe-edit.html to get familiar with this unit. At this point, I feel my learning curve to be somewhere in the 70% region of knowing what this product does, but I'm probably at 20% at realizing it's true potential. YES, you should download the AxeEdit (If you are planning on using it down the road) - you don't need to have an AxeFX to play with the software; you just won't hear anything - but I am somewhat of a "tinkerer" and I master most software I get my hands on rather quickly. I have this software down, but where I am really lacking is "Molding" my own sound - I have never gone deeply into compression, Q and other aspects like I should have been doing for years - most of my focus has been on song composition, recording, arrangements & video. So I am about to enter a new world that will probably envelope me - and so be it!
And let's not forget "IR's" - which was a huge discovery for me - I didn't even know about these until AFTER I decided to buy the AxeFX Ultra - There are FREE IR's GALORE on these forums as well as ones for sale - and you can even hear what these things do at Redwirez web site, as well as find out what these things do: http://www.redwirez.com - You will find there are some on the forum who are completely happy with the stock IR's that comes with the AxeFX, then there are those who like going a bit further with molding their own tone... start digging around and the wait will not only be well worth it, but to gain some "pre-order knowledge" can be indispensable. My unit is coming tomorrow - and so is my AxeFX Ultra! LMFAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi there
New user on this forum, but I've been following the threads for some time now.
The Ultra seems to be available now: I just ordered one from Fractal's Yahoo checkout, got a confirmation and a UPS tracking number...
___

EDIT: US order in my case. I don't know if the unit's available for Europe/G66.

mrbearme said:
Hi there
The Ultra seems to be available now: I just ordered one from Fractal's Yahoo checkout, got a confirmation and a UPS tracking number...
___

Just ordered today? I just tried now and still no luck.

or8ital said:
mrbearme said:
Hi there
___

Just ordered today? I just tried now and still no luck.

Same here. I've been jumping into the Fractal store a few times a day for the past week with no success. I'm trying for a standard, but would even spring for the ultra if it was in stock. I emailed sales last night about availability but so far no joy there either.

Just received my Ultra yesterday afternoon (UPS next day)!!! It looks gorgeous :)
My trick to order: I kept checking the site every 10 or 15 minutes until a unit was available: jumped on it and ordered on the spot.
I guess I was just plain lucky...
4950906938_9a807e85b9.jpg

4950906946_9ef08c617f.jpg

___

Back
Top Bottom