Availability

cob666

Inspired
I'm in NH for a week visiting family and was wondering when the Ax8 would be available to pick up in person.

I know they haven't been officially released yet and they're not available in the online store but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I think unless you are already near the top of the list you will need to be very lucky!

...you could always turn up at Fractal, just before lunch time, with a box full of Burrito's, a huge box of Donuts and a roll of 100's ???!!! You never know?

Who exactly are you asking, the forum audience? Perhaps an email to the company would make more sense in determining if this is viable, however I can't see how they would break the waiting list for a walk-in who's not on the list.

First of all, I was only in NH for a few days so wasn't REALLY being serious. But, Fractal employees DO read the forums...

You clearly don't remember when the AxeFX II was released, line breaking was allowed if you paid the full price and there were a LOT of people on the wait list that were not happy about this.

I'm in NH for a week visiting family and was wondering when the Ax8 would be available to pick up in person.

I know they haven't been officially released yet and they're not available in the online store but it doesn't hurt to ask.

While you're there, pick up mine for me, will ya? It's right next to yours... :D

It might not be "any day now" anymore, based on Admin's comment from earlier today over in the other thread:

I'm currently building a bank of presets to demonstrate the power of AX8 effects processing (to supplement the MANY banks which showcase its amp modeling capabilities.)

It sounds like they're still busy working on presets for the unit. I could be wrong and they're actually for something else or for personal use.

So if there're not going to make Q4 2015, how long do you think they'd wait to come out and say it?

It might not be "any day now" anymore, based on Admin's comment from earlier today over in the other thread:

It sounds like they're still busy working on presets for the unit. I could be wrong and they're actually for something else or for personal use.

So if there're not going to make Q4 2015, how long do you think they'd wait to come out and say it?

Funny they are spending all this time making presets for 95% of the buyers to overwrite them:rolleyes:.

I don't know Fractal's company structure but if someone is writing patches for AX8 it might be in combination with QA or something similar that would not impact the schedule -- actually improve the product instead. And in this age of first impressions, a good set of patches are important .

...which reminds me to go back to work and fix product software so it could be shipped...

Back
Top Bottom