Availability

Soon...

question-31842991.jpeg

Well! I much prefer to wait a bit longer for a fully fonctionnal product than to get right away a not so ready product. That's Fractal Audio philosophy as well and it's a good thing!

Well! I much prefer to wait a bit longer for a fully fonctionnal product than to get right away a not so ready product. That's Fractal Audio philosophy as well and it's a good thing!
I think everyone agrees there. It's more just looking for an update is all. It's been strangely quiet. Usually fas keeps everyone in the loop fairly well.

I think everyone agrees there. It's more just looking for an update is all. It's been strangely quiet. Usually fas keeps everyone in the loop fairly well.
Maybe it means they're busy busy busy getting it ready for you to buy?

Maybe it means they're busy busy busy getting it ready for you to buy?
Yup I'm sure and I know they're busy. This is the first time I've posted anything about it wondering whats going on. I'm not upset or angry or anything like it. Sorry if my post came off that way. Just curious is all...

Yup I'm sure and I know they're busy. This is the first time I've posted anything about it wondering whats going on. I'm not upset or angry or anything like it. Sorry if my post came off that way. Just curious is all...
It didn't come off any way other than curious. :)

Last edited:
I absolutely understand! The worst thing is this anticipation we get for a new product just before christmas. I mean this AX8 would fit perfeclty under the tree isnt'it??

i'd actually prefer they started shipping after xmas, if my wife found out i bought myself a $1400 gift, she wouldnt be too happy.

Cliff needs to invent the tech to clone Matt a few times so can make presets while another Virtual Matt finishes the manual, and another Matt deals with artist relations, etc.

You forgot shoot the new IRs in the pre-booked studio time and help run this site. Let alone a personal life.

Back
Top Bottom