[implemented] Autostart of Leveling Window/Shortcut

Cube

I'm really happy to have the Leveling-window. Thanks a lot. I would really running mad if it could be set to autostart when engaging Axe-Edit (or get a shortcut-key).

Jumping on this to say that in addition to auto-starting the preset leveling tool, I would like to see an option to have it attached to the main Axe-Edit window. Plenty of unused horizontal real-estate by AE, so why not attach it to the right side of the normal window?

Jumping on this to say that in addition to auto-starting the preset leveling tool, I would like to see an option to have it attached to the main Axe-Edit window. Plenty of unused horizontal real-estate by AE, so why not attach it to the right side of the normal window?
+1

From the top of my head: CTRL+L opens the preset leveling window.

+1 for PumkinKing86's idea for a side pane option - dockable or not, maybe also optional?

From the top of my head: CTRL+L opens the preset leveling window.

+1 for PumkinKing86's idea for a side pane option - dockable or not, maybe also optional?
Cool - thank you. Since your post I looked in the menu and voila - CTRL+L is printed there as a shortcut. I must have had a Strat or something on my eyes ... 🤪

Back
Top Bottom