Automating Control types via Tempo

I'm new to using the control feature as I've not used an expression pedal in the 5 years I've had the axe fx and it's pricey/difficult to get a hold of one at the moment. Wondering if theres a way to link the control of a block (in my case a wah) to the tap tempo like how you can set your delay/phaser/modulation to work at tempo??

For example, I have a scene where the wah block is engaged in a heel down position which runs for two measures in a song, the song calls for an even sweep from heel down to toe down evenly over the course of the next two measures - wondering if I can somehow automate/control the wah sweep via the tap tempo in another scene again.

Thanks in advance.

I think the LFO attached to the wha control is a better match. Than attach a scene controller to the lfo to start/stop it in the scenes you want to
Ps: actually I don't remeber last time I used an exp pedal with the axe :)

yeah the sequencer can work, but it will give discrete steps through the wah sweep and not a smooth gliding transition. You can turn up modifier damping to slow the transistion, but that may not work depending on how you want it to react. You can use the sequencer to control the run cycle of an LFO though. Set the sequencer steps to whole note tempo to sync each step to a measure and set the values as desired to turn a ramp LFO on and off.

Back
Top Bottom