Auto Volume Delay

Hey Gents,
Any one had any luck emulating the Line 6 Auto Volume Delay sound with a Fractal Product? I had a lot of use for this sound but have no idea how to recreate something similar with this unit.

Hey Gents,
Any one had any luck emulating the Line 6 Auto Volume Delay sound with a Fractal Product? I had a lot of use for this sound but have no idea how to recreate something similar with this unit.

how does it work? do you have a link to a clip?

If the volume of the repeats increase after you stop playing, look at the ducking settings in the delay block

Hey Gents,
You may attach an envelope controller to the input gain of the delay and set damping to 150ms for a start.

Here's a quick and dirty preset I put together:
upload_2016-1-25_17-49-45.png

The volume block is set to envelope to fade-in the delay. Each delay repeat is then faded in. The original sound is not affected by the fade in; only the delay repeats. The delay feedback is controlled by expression 1 (so you can stop it). Here's what it sounds like. I'm sure various things could be adjusted to get it closer, but this seems to basically be it?

-
Austin

Attachments

• Delay Volume Swell.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I think it sounds better than what's in that video. You may have to adjust the multi-delay level to your taste.

Attachments

• Swell Echo.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom