Auto-Engage Wah turns off audio in heel down position

I've got my wah set up with auto-engage and it turns off at 95%, so toe down. In my FRFR patches this works great, but I've built one 4 cable method patch where when the expression pedal is heel down the audio of the guitar is cut out, nothing, until I move the pedal towards toe down. It turns off normally. I've re calibrated my pedal with my MFC, no fix. Any ideas?

If it's pertinent, it's an AxeFx2 Mark 2 and MFC-101 Mark 3.

Check your list of modifiers in the Control menu to see if anything else is assign to that expression pedal.

I've got my wah set up with auto-engage and it turns off at 95%, so toe down. In my FRFR patches this works great, but I've built one 4 cable method patch where when the expression pedal is heel down the audio of the guitar is cut out, nothing, until I move the pedal towards toe down. It turns off normally. I've re calibrated my pedal with my MFC, no fix. Any ideas?

If it's pertinent, it's an AxeFx2 Mark 2 and MFC-101 Mark 3.
upload the preset so we can see, not guess :)

The preset looks fine. It sounds like you probably have Output 2 Volume set to the same CC# as Ext Ctrl 2. Check this at the Axe-FX I/O: CTRL menu. Set it to the default (CC#12, assuming nothing else set to CC#12) or "none" and try again.

The preset looks fine. It sounds like you probably have Output 2 Volume set to the same CC# as Ext Ctrl 2. Check this at the Axe-FX I/O: CTRL menu. Set it to the default (CC#12, assuming nothing else set to CC#12) or "none" and try again.
Thanks, I'll take a look at this.

Back
Top Bottom