Auto engage wah / scenes

Hey!

I've always wodnered how I can get around the issue that When I have a wah block controlled by an exp pedal, whenever I change preset I don't know if the wah will be on or off. Most likely it's on and I might not want it...

I've set it so that it engages by either position or speed in the modifier menu.

I also tried to combine that with activating it through the Bypass Mode via exp pedal, which works great BUT the wah only turns off when it is half way up so I'm missing a lot of the sweep.. :)

Anyone can help me with how I should set it up so that switching between scenes or presets won't affect it?

Thank yooouuu

You should be able to use the PC Reset function in the modifier menu to make it do what you want. If you want to enter the preset knowing it will be off, and say you have the wah set to autoengage at 5% from heel down, just set PC Reset to ON and save the preset with the pedal in full heel down position.

Alright! I tried it out now, and it sure works. Thank you!

As long as one make sure to turn of the wah in all scenes/presets you're gonna use before I guess it's a good solution!

Back
Top Bottom