Auto-Audition not working

ericar

Inspired
With the auto-audition button highlighted I should be able to single click on a preset and hear it right?
This doesn't seem to work. Also in my "Axe Manage Presets" window I can't seem to save any presets as favorites. How do I do this?

Are you using Axe-Manage's browser window? That's where those features work.

Yes, I open axe manage and highlighting the auto audition button does nothing. I still have to double click
the preset to hear it. Also I can click the menu for favorites but everything is greyed out so I can't make favorites.

I open Axe Edit then click on tools and then Axe-Manage Presets. When the presets window opens I can double click on a preset and it loads and I can play it. Single clicking turns it blue but doesn't load it. If I click on the Auto-Audition button nothing changes. The button turns dark grey but it doesn't do anything. I am using the latest version of Axe Edit and Quantum 3.03 as well as windows 10.

After you're in Axe-Manage, you need to load something into the browser window. You haven't done that yet.

That button just to the left of the Auto-Audition button...

Thanks, that did it. I didn't know there was a left window that was supposed to be visible. I was trying to pick from the right hand window. It's starting to make sense now. A manual with screen shots would have made it a lot more simple.

You're right: there be a bit more in the documentation. The Axe-Edit Getting Started guide was written before the browser pane was introduced.

Hmm. I have this same problem. I did open the browser window. It is empty, and single click or arrow still doesn't work.

I watched a video on YouTube, I was just not understanding the function of the browser window. Appears you can only single-click or arrow on presets you have loaded into the browser window...? Is it possible to have the single-click/arrow key functionality on the right as well?

Is it possible to have the single-click/arrow key functionality on the right as well?

Just press the "p" key on your keyboard (or click the "Presets" button in Axe-Edit). You can then single click on any preset to go there.

There's also a hot key bound to preset up/down commands. Just hover your mouse cursor over the preset up/down arrow UI controls and it will tell you what that key combo is for your system in the little tooltip that will show up

Back
Top Bottom