Auto-Audition in Cab Manage, and importing new cabs

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
Auto-Audition in Cab Manage doesn't seem to work any more, or I've forgotten how to use it properly. It's been a while since I did this, but I have successfully auditioned and imported almost two full banks of user cabs in the past.

I clicked on browser, then opened directory, then selected a folder from choose folder of new 48k .wav files from York Audio, clicked ok, the new cabs then appeared in the browser in Cab Manage, I selected scratchpad 1 in Cab Manage, then pressed the Auto-Audition button so it was highlighted. I tried clicking on the different files in the browser window, but the sound didn't change, no matter which one I clicked on and selected. (Note: There doesn't seem to be anywhere in the cab block picker window to select which scratchpad you want, only the one in Cab Manage.)
Am I missing something?

Update: Solved

Last edited:
Did you also select Scratchpad 1 in the Cab block IR slot?
I couldn't find it. In the left window all there is to choose from is Factory 1, Factory 2, Legacy, User 1, and User 2. In the right window all you can do is type in a number for the cab you want.

Thanks, but there is no scratchpad that I can find anywhere in the cab block in Axe Edit. The only place I could find scratchpad was in Cab Manage, and that didn't seem to work. I also just turned off Axe Edit and tried to find scratchpad in the Axe FXIII itself in the cab block and couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom